- Double-click the NUBIGON desktop shortcut for launch.
- Subscribers will be prompted to provide their license key, name, company name, and email address. Upon submission of this information, an email will be sent to you to verify your email address. Click OK and exit.
- Check your inbox and open the email from Copyminder Verification. Click and follow the link to verify your email address.
- Run NUBIGON again.
- You will be prompted with a window informing that NUBIGON requires an active internet connection to work. Click OK and continue.
- After a brief moment, NUBIGON will launch automatically.
|TIP: If you encounter any issues throughout this process, this will most likely be due to your anti-virus software. To resolve this, please first uninstall, then reinstall NUBIGON, and whitelist NUBIGON.exe in your anti-virus software settings before starting NUBIGON again.|
Verifying Graphics Card Settings
If you use a laptop with an integrated graphics card, make sure that NUBIGON uses your dedicated NVIDIA graphics card. The Console window of NUBIGON shows which card is currently in use. We try to force NUBIGON to run on NVIDIA cards. If NUBIGON is not using the dedicated graphics card, then please manually adjust your GPU settings to force the use of the dedicated GPU. See here for tips on how to do that.