There are four ways to create a group:
- Use the command in the Create Menu.
- Click the Group icon in the Toolbar.
- Right-click on an empty space in the Object List and select Group from the context menu.
- Press CTRL+G.
A group acts as a layer for CAD objects.
There are two ways to change the color of groups:
- Set the default color of groups in the scene through the Layer color property under Edit > Preferences > Settings.
- Change the color of selected groups by using the color box next to it. Once the color of a group has been changed this way, subsequently editing Layer color property will not affect this group.