- If you do not have Microsoft Redistributable Packages on your computer, they will be installed as part of the NUBIGON installation. These auxiliary installations might require a restart. If a restart is automatically initiated before the installation of all Redistributable Packages, then you can manually install them after the restart. You can find the necessary installation files under NUBIGON > resources > redist.
- Some antivirus software might mark NUBIGON’s installer and uninstaller as a potential threat.
- Uninstalling an older version of NUBIGON after installing a newer version causes the installed NUBIGON not to start. Uninstalling both versions and reinstalling the newer version solves the problem.
- FARO importer might order the scan positions randomly.
- Successive keyframes with the same or very close camera positions have interpolation issues. The camera movement becomes erratic.
- Add&remove keyframes in the Camera Animation window are not undoable.
- The video-render progress bar does not vanish right away when rendering is finished or gets canceled.
- MTL files with a space in the file name are not readable.
- Drag&drop in Object List collapses expanded items.
- Starting a computation on an invalid octree might cause a program crash.
- An active cross-section plane causes sections to flicker when both occupy the same plane.