When opening the trial version for the first time, the License Wizard will automatically launch.
- Press Activate your license
- Press Activate Online
- Enter your license Activation Key listed in the order receipt email sent from <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Press Activate license key to complete the registration
- Press Finish and NUBIGON Pro will automatically launch thereafter
TIP: Please make sure to check your spam/junk folder as the email containing the license activation key can easily land there.
- If you have an ongoing trial license, first launch the License Wizard from within NUBIGON, Help > Manage License, and deactivate your trial key. Then activate your subscription using the key contained in the order receipt email from <email@example.com> and restart NUBIGON.
- If you do not have an ongoing trial license, just install NUBIGON Pro. When opening NUBIGON for the first time, the License Wizard will automatically launch. Simply activate your subscription by entering the key contained in the order receipt email. NUBIGON Pro will automatically launch thereafter.
TIP: If you have multiple subscriptions, you will be able to use the same license activation key for activation on several devices.
Please keep in mind, your subscription begins on the day of the order and not the day of the license activation.
Switch between devices
The license can be transferred between two devices of the user.
In order to move the subscription license from one device to another: On the first PC, launch the License Wizard from within NUBIGON, Help > Manage License, and deactivate your key. Then, install the software on the second device and activate your key upon launch. If you are unable to deactivate your license due to technical issues (e.g., PC lost, broken or formatted), please contact us.
Simply install the new version. The license key of the previously installed version will be automatically transferred over. The latest version of NUBIGON Pro can always be downloaded from the Downloads area of the NUBIGON User Forum.
Auto-Renewal & Cancellation
Subscriptions renew automatically. The next renewal date and amount are displayed on the checkout page and in the order receipt email. You can manage your subscription by logging into your account.
Cancellation is possible at any time before the end of the existing billing cycle. Once canceled, the subscription will not auto-renew and you will not be billed again.
We do not offer refunds.