Windows > Object List
The Object List nests all of the objects in the scene. The icon before the object name indicates the type of the object:
- section, point cloud
- reference layer
- digital terrain model
- arc, circle, 2D polyline
- point, 3D polyline
- point light, directional light, spot light
- Rename: Double-click the name of an object to change its name (Shortcut: F2).
- Left-click on an item clears the current selection and selects the new item.
- CTRL+left-click on an item toggles its selection state.
- SHIFT+left-click on an item selects all items between the current item and the clicked item.
- Left-click on an empty space and drag the mouse over the items to select.
- Drag&drop: You can drag and drop objects under other objects.
- Change visibility:
- Click the eye icon to the right of an object name to toggle its visibility.
- Changing the visibility state of an item applies the new state to all child items.
- Change the visibility of multiple selected items by toggling the eye icon of one of the selected items.
- Delete: Use Edit > Delete Selected or press DEL to delete selected objects.