Windows > Object List
The Object List nests all of the objects in the scene. The icon before the object name indicates the type of the object:
- for an octree
- for a point cloud
- for a group
- for an annotation
- for a mesh
- for a 2D curve
- for a 3D curve or a point
- for a light source
- Renaming: Double-click the name of an object to change its name.
- Left-click on an item clears the current selection and selects the new item.
- When the Ctrl key is pressed down while left-clicking on an item, the selection state of the clicked item gets toggled.
- When the Shift key is pressed down while left-clicking on an item, all items between the current item and the clicked item are selected.
- Left-click on an empty space and select multiple items by dragging the mouse over them.
- Ordering: You can drag and drop items. Objects of all types act as a parent for other items.
- Change visibility:
- Click the Eye icon right to an object name to toggle the visibility of the object.
- When the visibility of an item gets changed, all child items become the same visibility state.
- You can change the visibility of multiple selected items by toggling the Eye icon of one of the selected items.
- Delete: Use Edit > Delete Selected or press the DEL keyboard shortcut to delete selected objects.