Render > Orthophoto
You can choose from one of three resolution types:
- Choose Viewport to capture an orthophoto of the current viewport resolution.
- Choosing Max. dimension lets you specify the resolution of the longer side of the orthophoto.
- Select Pixel size if you want to specify the size of each pixel in units. The resolution of the orthophoto will be determined from the pixel size.
|TIP: Orthophoto generation has a resolution limit of 26 thousand pixels in width and height. Depending on the region to be captured and the chosen pixel size, this limit might be exceeded. In this case, you will be prompted with the following message in the Console window: Cannot exceed max. dimension of 26000. Increasing pixel size to …|
You can choose whether to capture the content of the entire viewport or only a portion of it.
- Choose Entire viewport to capture the entire viewport.
- Selecting User-selected region lets you specify a rectangular region of the viewport after clicking the Export button.
|TIP: You may need an orthophoto displaying an indoor wall or there may be pedestrians, trees, cars, etc. obstructing your view. For cases like these, you need to use the cross-section tool.|
Write TFW (World) file: Forces the generation of a World file to store the pixel size.